Friday, March 22, 2013

I'M SORRY...




Hey guys ! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I took a really long hiatus, and I just didn't have time to do school, this blog, my YouTube and other activities. I always start something, and never carry on with it ! It frustrates me. BUT I REALLY WANNA DO THIS BLOG ! I may take a hiatus again, just to warn you guys, but this blog is something I want to pursue. SO, since I am coming back ( and I really hope it's permanent this time) I WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING. Well not everything. The content will still be the same. It will still be fashion related. But I'll add some things like advice, tips on other topics, and more videos ! I'm also gonna change the layout. The black is just too depressing, and I want my blog to look elegant, sophisticated and chic. AND I will also change the title. "WALK WALK FASEAN BABY" is just way too 2010 for me. So you guys have a lot to look forward to ! 

XO Sean <3

No comments:

Post a Comment