Saturday, March 23, 2013

SPRING/SUMMER 2013 TRENDS



First, I'm just gonna point that the picture you see above is a project I did for my commercial art class. We were suppose to do a collage on a current event and being a fashion ADDICT I did the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion trends. Thought I'd share. 

BUT YES ! Since 3 days ago, IT IS OFFICIALLY SPRING ! Even though there's still snow on the ground, and we're supposed to be getting a nor'easter on Monday. Welcome to New England. But still. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot, I'm sure you still wanna look fabulous ! So here's what's hot this season !

SIXTIES
Moschino S/S 2013

STRIPES 
Balmain S/S 2013

CHECKS

Balmain S/S 2013

ORIENTAL PRINT

Pucci S/S 2013

TUXEDOS

Lanvin S/S 2013

RUFFLES

Gucci S/S 2013

HAWAII

Proenza Schouler S/S 2013

SAFARI

Kenzo S/S 2013

KIMONO

Prada S/S 2013

METALLICS

Christian Dior S/S 2013

PLEATS

Rochas S/S 2013


DOTS

Chanel S/S 2013

GOLD SEQUINS

Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2013

TWINS

Giorgio Armani S/S 2013

FRINGING




And guys, obviously you don't have to fully follow these trends. I look at trends as guides. You always have the freedom to take these trends and do it your way. Have fun FASEANISTAS !

XO Sean <3













No comments:

Post a Comment