Thursday, August 1, 2013

KENDRA AT NYFW A/W 2012

  
Hello. Yes, I am aware that I haven't blogged. Guys, I really can't tell you how vital a computer is to this blog and my life. This should probably be a sign to spend less, and save more.

Anyways, I've drawn a fashion illustration of my best friend Kendra when we attended New York Fashion Week last fall. I know that this might look similar, and I will explain why that is. I am the BIGGEST Hayden Williams fan. I do not copy nor do I trace but I did base it off one of his illustrations. I do that a lot actually but I alter the hair, makeup, face, body, and clothing. I do not plagiarize, nor do I copy. All my fashion illustrations (as of right now, because it is subject to change) are Hayden Williams inspired. 





 XO Sean <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment