Friday, August 10, 2012

RE-CONSTRUCTED 1.0







So, school is almost here, and I really don't got that much money to buy new clothes, and my old one's aren't that bad, but I've worn them before (I hate being an outfit repeater). So, I thought I'd make them in to something new by adding stuff to them. So I re-constructed this glove I wore for a play, and my vest. I love them so much ! My vest definitely needed a POP and the studs give it that, but it's still classy. The gloves are very 80's. I'm gonna do some more with my other stuff with bleach ! I can't wait ! My advice is that even though you don't have money for new stuff, just think about what you can do to make your old stuff look new. It will save you money, and you will get the satisfaction of wearing something original :)


XO Sean <3

No comments:

Post a Comment