Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm back and FIERCER than ever !

Is FIERCER a word? WHATEVER ! I'M BACK ! Yes, I had a blog before, and I was excited at first, but then I never touched it because I got a Tumblr, and I was like addicted. I was thinking about doing this on Tumblr, but Tumblr is different, and can be annoying. I think it has good themes though. BUT ANYWAY, I feel really motivated and so committed to do this. I've been so inspired lately, and I love it. I gotta admit, school is coming up soon, so I'll be really busy, doing my YouTube, this blog, homework, putting together a portfolio because I'M GOING TO MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK (we'll get in to that later), but the school is providing us with laptops to it is much easier to do stuff SO I'M EXCITED. I've been so fashion focused lately, like I've been sketching more often, re-constructing my clothes, and watching a lot of Project Runway, and I'm so excited to get out there AND WERK ! But yes ! Please stay tuned ! SO MUCH MORE EXCITING STUFF TO HAPPEN ! <3


 XO Sean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment