Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OMG.


So I am the Cornell Fashion Design Award Winner for 2014.

what.

I can't comprehend and express the shock, and the happiness that I am feeling. This is the best way to start my 2014. This is ultimate validation that fashion is the future I want to pursue. This could open so many doors for me, and I just couldn't be more thankful for the people at Cornell University for picking my design out of 135 entries nationwide. I also would like to thank my mom for driving me during a snow storm to the library to photo copy my designs. And also for letting me borrow her credit cards even though 2 of them go declined, and finally for just being so supportive. I would like to thank my sister, my dad, my friends, and my family back home for the endless support and love. 



"I would dedicate my whole life to fashion just like an athlete would dedicate their whole life to a sport. Fashion is an Olympic sport in the world of the Arts. Succeeding in the fashion industry and winning a gold medal both require the same things: toughness, speed, power, grace, and dedication." 
-Sean Leslie Dollete

XO SEAN <3


No comments:

Post a Comment