Saturday, October 12, 2013

NIGHTMARE ON FASHION AVENUE



 Hello readers ! I've missed you soo much ! Sit down, grab a drink, we're gonna have a chat because I have so much to share with you!

Okay I'm going to skip the whole story and process and just get to my big news. So basically, what is happening is that I am showing a halloween inspired collection for a fashion event being held in Massachusetts. All proceeds go to breast cancer research fund. I'm so honored to be part of this show because it it is for cancer awareness, and THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SHOW. This is literally all my dreams coming true. BUT I was informed a month before the show which is stressful with school, work, friends, life. BUT I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS AND PUT ON A GREAT SHOW. 

 Let me tell you a little about my collection. I have 10 pieces plus one finale piece for the final walk for breast cancer. My collection is inspired by iconic horror movie characters like Freddy Krueger, Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Children of the Corn, Friday the 13th, etc. I have sketches but they look really bad because I took them with my iPhone. 

I'll be blogging the progress of my work, and showing some behind the scenes pictures and videos. Maybe I'll vlog ?? If I do vlog, I will probably edit and upload after the show because there's 2 weeks until the show and I NEED TO WERK. But that's all for right now guys ! I'm sorry I've been absent. SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST !


XO SEAN <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment